Do you have problems reading sewing patterns?

One thing I've notice while teaching Sewing School Online and the Beginners Sewing Classes in store, is that reading sewing patterns cause fear among the beginner sewers. They can be a little overwhelming when first starting out.
So I'm having a free in store presentation going step by step through reading sewing patterns.
We will look at patterns from commercial companies, independent designers & Japanese pattern books.
It will include basic adjustments, adding seam allowances, transferring markings plus more.
This will be held on Saturday 22nd June from 10.30am to 11.30am. 
41 Main Road, Monbulk 
T: 03 9752 1114
For all my Haby followers who are not local, I will also be writing a blog post after the event summarising the main points discussed.
As my little shop can only hold so many people, I will be limiting numbers. So don't miss out and get your name on the list by ringing or emailing your details to jodie@thehabygoddess.com.au

No comments: